Microsoft Dynamics GP has proven capabilities, adaptability and out-of-the-box functionality to meet your unique business needs. As a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, Impax offers extensive resources, including expert consultations, ongoing support and continuing education, to ensure the success of our GP customer.
See what sets us apart:
As one of the largest Gold Certified Microsoft Partners, we offer extensive resources to ensure the success of our customers. Impax is committed to helping you get the most from your Dynamics GP investment through:
- Exceptional upgrade, customization and integration services
- Top-notch training and support
Impax has helped emerging technology manufacturers leverage the robust capabilities of GP:
- Integrated discrete manufacturing capability to coordinate purchasing, inventory, production and sales in make-to-stock and make-to-order scenarios
- Real-time processing and updating to ensure that you always have current information and everyone in your organization has access to the same information based on their requirements
- Sales forecast functionality to manage multiple forecasts that can drive material requirements planning and production planning decisions
- “What-if”” functionality that allows you to build engineering bills of materials (BOMs) and run through the material requirements planning process to anticipate future costs, capacity requirements and potential production bottlenecks
- Built-in serial and lot tracking capability from component receipt, through manufacturing, to customer shipment.
Impax provides Microsoft Dynamics GP services for every stage of your company. Whether you’re a start-up or publicly traded.