Power BI is a cloud-based Business Analytics service that gives you a single view of your most critical business data. Monitor the health of your business using a live dashboard, create rich interactive reports with Power BI Desktop and access your data on the go with native Power BI Mobile apps.
Any data, anywhere, any time
Your whole business on one dashboard
Monitor your most important data from across your organization and from all of the apps you rely on.
Consistent analysis across your organization
On-premises or in cloud you can easily build robust, reusable models over your data to provide consistency across reporting and analysis in your organization.
Create stunning interactive reports
Tools to transform, analyze, and visualize data. Share reports in seconds with your organization using Power BI on the web.
Power BI Desktop
The Power BI Desktop is an elegant end-to-end solution for building analytics. The Desktop has all the capabilities to quickly connect, shape, visualize, and share data insights through Power BI.
- Create stunning reports and visualizations with Power BI Desktop
- Transform and clean data
- Complete analytics life-cycle
- Design once, view anywhere
Power BI Mobile
Make sure your data travels as well as you do
Stay connected to your data from anywhere, anytime with the Power BI app for Windows, iOS, and Android. Get a 360° view of your business data on the go – at the touch of your fingertips.
View your personalized dashboards and reports anywhere. Discover important insights in time and act on them instantly. Share live reports and dashboards to keep your team on the same page.
Power BI Embedded
Connect to Power BI through your app – our powerful REST APIs enable your users to easily pull tiles, dashboards, and reports directly into your app, make changes, and then push data back into Power BI, all without ever leaving your application.
- Provide seamless, in-app analytics experiences without building them from the ground up
- Embed fully interactive reports directly into your app, choose out-of-the box visuals or build custom ones.
- Connect and analyse your app’s data with Power BI
Azure Analysis Services
- Get started quickly without managing infrastructure
- Scale resources to match your business needs
- Visualize your data using your favourite data visualization tool
- Govern, deploy, test, and deliver your BI solution with confidence
SQL Server Analysis Services
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a modern, enterprise reporting platform that can scale to thousands of users. It provides comprehensive reporting capabilities that help you author, deliver and manage reports across your organization. With SSRS you can provide your business users secured access to reports on the web, in Microsoft Power BI apps, or on a Microsoft SharePoint site. The rich set of tools enables developers to extend and customize their reporting solution using a familiar development environment.
- Built-in mobile BI capabilities in SQL Server 2016, BI professionals can use familiar and easy to use tools to deliver insights that can be accessed by business users in an intuitive, engaging way from their desktop or mobile device.
- Design modern paginated reports. Create and publish precisely – formatted, paginated, modern reports – including rich data visualizations – with familiar tools such as Report Builder or Report Designer in SQL Server Data Tools.
- Access all your reports in one place. With the Reporting Services web portal, you can manage and provide secured access to your reports and KPIs in one place. The web portal is built on HTML5 technology and optimized for modern browsers.
Extend your on-premises solution to the cloud. Use Power BI dashboards and benefit from existing investments in SQL Server Reporting Services. No need to recreate reports or move them to the cloud, simply pin existing Reporting Services charts, gauges, maps, and images to your Power BI dashboards