What is Power Virtual Agents?
They are software programs that use scripted rules and increasingly, artificial intelligence applications to provide automated service or guidance to humans. They are extended with a powerful Bot Framework ,Composer capabilities that run inside Microsoft Power Platform.
The Power Virtual Agents are intended to empower your people to drive more business value through easy to create natural ,conversational AI. PVA helps you create and manage powerful chatbots without the need for code or AI expertise with an easy to use graphical interface.
Power virtual agents is designed for :-
- Your customers
- Subject matter experts
- IT Admin/Dev.
Power Virtual Agents Information Architecture
Advantages of using Power Virtual Agents
- Enabling users to create chatbots in just minutes.
- Offers an easy to use designer to help create unique customer virtual agent expressions.
- Easily published to multiple channels.
- Virtual agents can be deployed on widely used channels to expand the usage of the agent.
- Virtual agents can work seamlessly with human agents.
- Its part of the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Its built on the Microsoft Common Data Service.
Key Deliverables of Power Virtual Agents
- Intelligent Chatbots.
- Streamlining business process and enabling employees to focus on more important things.
- More accurate and effective responses to customer enquiries as it adapts to real-time situations using machine learning.
- Escalation of complex customer enquiries to live agents so that the task at hand gets the level of attention/care it deserves.
- Reduced hiring cost by responding to different low level enquiries.
- 24/7 customer service/support.